Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change is coming...

   Well, it's been a wonderful Halloween.  Lots of candy, friends, and good times.  The elections, however, have been a bit of a letdown.  To tell the truth, I couldn't vote, so I won't complain that McCain didn't win.  I'm really not that mad that Obama is going to be president.  I'm just scared. 

   I don't want this country to go into a downward spiral... but I know it will.  Not necessarily because of Obama, but someone is gonna do something stupid, and it'll affect me, my children, my children's children, and perhaps even their children.  But then I just remember that God is still God and he is working miracles every day.  I don't know, maybe a change might be nice. 

(Although why would you want to change the greatest country on earth?  Hopefully it's for the better. (:  )